Are you new to the world of car wash? Do you know how to choose the right car wash method? When you are new to the world of car wash, it becomes really difficult to choose the right car wash method.
The car wash equipment salesman can make your decision difficult and confusing by providing you with too much of information. Therefore, it is important for you to know the factors that you should consider when choosing the right car wash method.
Factors to Consider When Choosing the Right Car Wash Method
- Size of the Location: Before you decide whether to go for automatic car wash equipment or not, you need to check the space. Does your garage have enough space to accommodate the automatic car wash equipment? Automatic car wash equipments are approximately 7 meters long, 3.5 meters in height and 3.5 meters in width. This means, it can be placed in even smaller places. Tunnel car wash equipment needs more space compared to Rollovers and therefore you need to make sure you have enough space to accommodate it.
- Wash Volumes: Do you anticipate high volumes of vehicles in your garage for automatic car wash? When deciding about the right car wash method, you need to consider the wash volumes. If you don’t think you will be getting enough vehicles for car wash, there is no point in choosing automatic car wash equipment.
- Types of Vehicle: Another important factor to consider when choosing the right car wash method is the types of vehicle that will be coming to the car care center for car wash. Depending upon the type of vehicle, you need to select the automatic car wash equipment. A good car wash equipment manufacturing company will provide you with the correct information and help you with the installation process to make your job easier.
- Brush or Friction Based System: Soft touch using brush delivers superior quality car wash compared to touchless car washing. You can get excellent quality car wash brush that helps you wash your car without causing even the tiniest of scratches. ISTOBAL, pioneers in vehicle wash and care, offers high quality car wash brushes that can be easily fitted into your automatic car wash system and clean all areas of the vehicle without causing any damage. You can get car wash brushes made of polyethylene, foam and washing textile material. These brushes will provide your vehicle with great shine and better grip. They are highly durable and have less noise when in contact with the vehicle.
- Budget: Last but not the least, you need to consider your budget when choosing the right car wash equipment for your garage. Before buying the car wash equipment, you need to make sure you will be able to get enough returns on your investment. Car wash equipment normally lasts for 8 to 10 years and you need ensure to make a good profit during this period and have money for buying new equipment after this period.
Selecting the right car wash equipment for your business is not an easy task. By considering the points discussed here, you can reduce the complications and make your purchase process smoother.